Climbing Winter is Warm in Pakistan
1. David Klein - The Hungarian American Diamir Face Nanga Parbat Expedition
reached C2. Now they are down to Chilas for few days rest due to bad weather
forecast, and will hike up again to BC for the second round of their
2. The French team also made C2 on Diamir Nanga Parbat and are resting at base
camp for the weather to clear.
3. Polish - Justice for All winter Nana Par bat Rural Face expedition is also
progressing. I received an SMS yesterday from Tome. He is sleeping at 6100m on
Rural Face of Nana Par Bat and Mare is at the base camp and will join him
4. The Polish Winter Broad Peak Expedition arrived here in Shard on 15
January, 2013. They quickly moved to base camp, reaching it on January 25.
They are taking advantage of good weather, establishing Camp 2 and now fixing
ropes for C3.
5. The last expedition arriving here in Pakistan was the Liala Peak Spanish
Expedition. After filming here in Skardu and Sadpara Village, the team quickly
moved to Hushe and made their base camp at Dalsangpa. Now they are progressing
well, making C1 and working toward C2, before they attempt their summit push.
Thanks and keep visiting Everest News for further updates directly from Skardu.
Asghar Ali Porik
M/s JASMINE TOURS
House No. 15, Street No. 15, Garden Town,
Khanna Dak, Islamabad, PAKISTAN.